The Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation at Çankaya Yaşam Hastanesi evaluates and examines patients scheduled for surgery in all surgical departments, prepares them for surgery by requesting necessary consultations and additional tests before the operation. The department determines the anesthesia method and provides information about the anesthesia technique to be applied to the patient before the operation.
Infrastructure and Equipment
- Operating rooms equipped with all necessary facilities
- Advanced, state-of-the-art anesthesia machines, monitors, infusion devices
- Catheter and needle sets suitable for anesthesia applications
- Special carts containing all materials for anesthetic interventions in pediatric cases
- Recovery and monitoring unit, including a storage area for all materials
- A system specifically created for the tracking of narcotic drugs is available.
In our department:
Intubation, central venous and arterial cannulations, interventions required for fluid and blood treatment, and all specific anesthesia and analgesia applications tailored to the departments and patients are successfully performed